Celebrating 23 years of expert colour guidance for Australian homes.
How Dulux In-Home Colour Consultations work
Request an appointment
Personalised Colour Specification
What to expect
A comprehensive in-home consultation with an experienced Dulux Designer
Full Dulux Colour and Product Specification, containing everything you need to start painting
Up to 10 physical A4 colour swatches. Real colour, delivered safely.
Up to $100 cashback on your Dulux paint purchase*
Perfect for Australian full-house repaints, renovations and new builds
Please note, when looking at colours online, images and swatches may not represent the true colour. Always check your colours with A4 Colour Swatches and confirm your final colour choice with Dulux Sample Pots. Only Dulux products are formulated for tinting to the exact Dulux colour you select.
The help you need, delivered safely
All Dulux Designers conducting in-home consultations observe strict social distancing and safety protocols. These include:
- Keeping at least 1.5 metres distance from you and anyone else on the property at all times
- Checking body temperature daily and ensuring full health prior to accepting any jobs
- Confirming prior to the consultation that you and everyone living at your property are in full health
- Best practice hygiene, including washing hands regularly, carrying sanitiser at all times and cleaning colour collateral and personal technology
- While optional, all designers are strongly encouraged to download and run the COVIDsafe app
- All physical colour samples are packed hygienically at the Dulux Colour Centre and mailed to your door via contactless delivery
Request an appointment
Fast-track your colour scheme decision now by requesting an appointment with a qualified Dulux designer. We’ll follow-up with more information and next steps. All in-home visits will be conducted in accordance with Dulux COVID-19 policies.
Expert designers at your service
Each of our consultants is a fully qualified designer who runs their own business. Our designer network is Australia-wide, which means we can match you with an expert familiar with your local light and climate.
What are our customers saying?
“Lisa was amazing! We walked away feeling confident in our choices and excited to see our house completed. We had an idea of what we wanted but ended up picking colours that we wouldn’t have known about or chosen if we didn’t get advice. We now feel we will have a higher quality home.”
— Liz, QLD
“This was the second time I've used Elizabeth for a colour consultation and both times she has provided invaluable advice and always been lovely and friendly to deal with. She goes above and beyond with recommending other styling tools to complete the look and always listens to my vision and works with that to create her recommendations. Highly recommended!”
— Sarah, NSW
“The designer’s process was very clear. She had definite opinions rooted in expertise and experience, but didn't trample over mine – we were able to work together through the alternatives and come to decisions quickly and efficiently.”
— David, NSW
For remote consultations, visit Dulux Online Colour Consultations.